Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Performance Day 2

Hannah's class was invited to view the performance yesterday. But half way through Steven's videotaping the performance, he realized he forgot to turn the sound back on. So I NEEDED to go again today and videotape again.

Originally, I was going to sneak Rachel in to see the performance seeing how she was at school yesterday and will be tomorrow, but last night she had a fever, and was still sleeping when I needed to leave this morning, she she stayed home with Daddy. She'll have to catch the performance on video tape.

I stayed at the school when I dropped off Hannah and managed to score front row seats. So I was able to get a few pictures a little better today. She was excited after the performance to tell me that news reporters were there today from the newspaper! Two days of official performances down, one more performance to go! And then for our class, we're having a breakfast cast party on Friday morning!

No comments: