Tuesday, March 03, 2009

An Exciting Day!

Today's the day! Hannah's performances that her class, and others, have practiced so hard on begin today and will run for the next three days.

It's only 6:10 and she is already up and dressed with shoes on. We don't normally even leave the house until 7:35. Can you say 'excited'!!!

I'm trying to make the day special for her, she's worked so hard and practiced so hard and wants to do well.

I went to Costco yesterday and picked up a bouquet of purple carnations to take and give her after the performance. I know she's going to love them. Then tonight, I'm making a special dinner - she planned the menu - hamburgers and onion rings. And I threw a few other things as well. LOL. For dessert, we'll have pizzookies (warm cookie pizza with ice cream atop).

With eleven classes participating, they had to assign when each classes parents and families could come, we're allowed to come and view today. Rachel has school today and is bummed she is missing it. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to sneak her in tomorrow to see it. She's proud of her big sister too!

Pictures to be posted later today!

No comments: