Friday, March 30, 2007

McDonalds for Lunch

Hannah has had another good week of mornings. I can't tell you what a relief it's been to not have such struggles every morning. So I am more than happy to reward her somehow at the end of the week for her good mornings. Today, she asked if I would bring her lunch from McDonalds. And that's what I did, as her reward for another week of good mornings.

I was waiting at the lunch tables with McDonalds and her face lit up and she skipped her way on over at the sight of me sitting there waiting with her Happy Meal. I wasn't sure how long she was going to want me to stay. But she wanted me to go out onto the playground with her for a bit, so I did. Hannah and her friends led me to the tetherball courts. Hannah was suprised when I told her I used to play tetherball in school. Just sitting on the bench watching the girls brought back many memories of running to get the tetherball courts at recess. LOL.

No comments: