Friday, April 14, 2006

Birthday Dinner

This evening we had the grandparents and Auntie and McKenzie and Haylee over for dinner and cake in celebration of Hannah's 6th birthday tomorrow. For weeks I've been asking what Hannah wanted me to make for her special dinner. After several menu changes, Hannah decided on Pizza and Macaroni & Cheese! Works for me! All I had to really concentrate on was making and decorating her cake. As always Hannah and Rachel had a wild time with their cousins. It's amazing how wild and crazy four little girls all under the age of six can get. LOL. Some of the presents Hannah received were: A Gameboy Advance from Mommy and Daddy, along with a couple of games. The Chornicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe DVD, and play figurines, and the Gameboy game! A gardening set, a gift certificate to Build a Bear, which she's been wanting to do for a while now. Following presents we had cake and ice cream and a lot more fun and craziness from the girls.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Adorable cake! I almost made a flower one for Abby too, but I couldn't find a pan. Did you use a pan or cut this shape yourself?

Darcy said...

I bought a pan. It was made by Wilton. I don't usually buy 'shaped' pans. I will usually just make due with what I have (round, square, oval, etc). But you can really decorate this flower in so many different ways, I thought "why not" invest in this pan.