Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Haircut!!

Hannah's been wanting to have her hair cut for months, her reason was simply because the girl next door had her hair cut. We told her that wasn't a good enough reason.

I decided today it was time to give it a trim and take a little off to get some of the dead ends and straighten it out a bit. I had planned to only take 3-4 inches off, but once it was cut, it looked like I had cut a lot more than that! So I measured it, and it was actually 5 1/2 inches that I took off! It looks so nice and healthy now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a lot of hair that you cut off. I love the way hair looks so much more healthy once it is cut

Kim said...

I've been thinking of cutting Abby's hair to give her bangs, but I'm scared! I cut Ryan's, and it doesn't always turn out just right.

You did a good job!

Darcy said...

Thanks!

Cutting Abby's hair might be a little easier because you can always pull some up in a barrett, etc. I would think a boys hair would be more difficult.

Try it, it can always grow out. LOL. That's what I did with my hair a few months ago...cut it way short, to my shoulders and then had them put layers in it...oh my was it short for me. But I figured it was okay cause it'd grow back...sooner or later. LOL.

Kim said...

My biggest concern about cutting her hair is cutting off any of her curls. I LOVE her curls, and I would be so sad to see them go. But there's also the possibility it will be curlier if shorter because the weight wouldn't drag it down. Hmmmm...not sure if I should risk it. :D