Sunday, November 06, 2005

Marked Absent??

Last night after coming home from going to dinner, there was a message on the answering machine from the attendance office at Hannah's school, stating that "my child had been marked absent today" and that I needed to contact the school to get her absence excused. We laughed about the message because it was Saturday. I checked with a couple other friends at church this morning, and they had received the same call!

As if receiving that message wasn't funny enough, the prerecorded message called again stating that my child had been marked absent from school again today. LOL.

I'll need to call the school tomorrow and make sure this is cleared up and doesn't affect her perfect attendance record thus far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol That is so funny