Monday, October 03, 2005

Vacation Fun

We went to Disneyland today...the 2nd time in a week! LOL. We made a long day of it. The girls and I got there around opening and then late in the afternoon our friends joined us after school. And together we closed out the park.

Here is Hannah, with a goofy face, having found the lucky 4 leaf clover in Bugs Land at Disney's California Adventure...

While we were at Disneyland, there was a celebration going on in honor of it being the 50th anniversary of the Mickey Mouse Club. The original Mouseketeers were there, well 10 of them were there, and did songs and danced. It was pretty exciting to get to see them.


We've been keeping busy since Hannah went off track. Having gone to Disneyland twice in a week, having a sleepover at Gramma and Papa's with cousin Mckenzie, doing crafts, and just hanging out. We have a little over 3 weeks left in Hannah's vacation and plenty still to do!

6 comments:

Kim said...

So are all the original mousketeers alive still?

Looks like Hannah's having fun! I can't quite tell from the picture, but is she starting to sprout Mickey Mouse ears? :D

Darcy said...

One of them has died . Obviously he wasn't there. LOL. And Annette Funnicello wasn't there as well. Her health has declined dramatically in the last couple of years with her MS. :( But there were 9 of the Original Mousekeeters there and then one that later joined.


Hannah's sprouting Mickey Ears, as is Rachel. :)

Kim said...

Did you change the first picture in this?

Darcy said...

You mean the pic of Hannah and her friend?? Yeah I did, but I did it within minutes of having put up the other one of the two of them with the greenery behind them. You must have been looking at the blogs as I was putting this stuff up....I decided I like the Fall looking background as opposed to the just green plant backgroun. LOL.

Kim said...

LOL...I do that too! I just thought I was going crazy because I remember thinking that she didn't appear to have a goofy look on her face to me.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun time!!!