Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Swingin Good Time!!!!

We've been given a swing set by my Aunt and Uncle. It was their neices and they no longer have a need for it, so it was offered to us!!!

We went and got it early last week, and Steven put it together Friday night. Hannah loves it!!!! Actually both the girls love it! Rachel loves climbing all over the glider and going down the slide. I bought a baby swing off Ebay and I'm going to change out one of those swings to put in it's place for Rachel!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a swing :) Jason LOVES to swing.

Kim said...

Oh, that's really neat (free is ALWAYS good!). I can't wait till we have a yard big enough to put one in!!

Darcy said...

We've been spending more time in the backyard the last couple of days...Hannah inviting one of the neighbor girls over to swing, etc. I can't wait for my baby swing seat to come in the mail this week for Rachel...she's going to LOVE it!