Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Celebration

With Hannah being gone ON her birthday, and then her monthly girls club meeting on Friday night, and then yesterday's celebration at Medieval Times, it left this evening for a celebration with the family!

Gramma and Papa, Papa Steve, and Uncle Robbie and Auntie and McKenzie and Haylee came over for dinner. I served Hannah's favorite - spaghetti with Mizithra, in addition to the family spaghetti sauce. I also made a green salad and Pioneer Woman's Olive Bread. And I tried something new for dessert, mile high brownie pie! It was YUMMY! And jumbo cupcakes for the kids. I acquired a disc of photos from her field trip from my friend who went, and Steven converted it onto a DVD so that we could play the pictures and then Hannah narrated to the family what she did, what the pictures were about, etc. That was a lot of fun. She really loved spending the night aboard the ship and loves talking about it.

And that concludes this years' birthday celebration! She's officially double digits!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday, Hannah!

How was the Olive Bread? I've been wanting to make it but just haven't yet.