Saturday, September 01, 2007

A Haircut and Saturday Fun

One of the Mom's of a classmate of Hannah's cuts hair out of her home. She has a complete beauty station set up in her garage. She cut my hair a couple of weeks ago and this morning, I had her cut the girls' hair. Hannah wanted to go short, however, I kept it just long enough for pigtails and a ponytail. I forgot to get a final picture (gasp!), but she did get about 5 inches cut off! And comes just below her shoulders now.Seeing how our party plans for this afternoon were cancelled, Trudi invited us to come back for swimming, and with temps peaking over 112 this week, me and the girls took her up on her offer and went back with our swim suits, towels, and snacks. Hannah had so much fun playing with Cameron and another friend from school. The pool was so refreshing and relaxing and a great way to spend a HOT Saturday afternoon!

No comments: