Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day Present made at School

Hannah brought the Mother's Day craft/present home today that she's been working on in school. She was just too excited to wait for me to open it on Sunday, so I got to open it this afternoon. It's a recipe holder, holding a recipe of what I believe is supposed to be my favorite thing to eat.
She first started asking me questions a few weeks ago...what's my favorite color, what do I like to eat, etc. I told her my favorite thing to eat was chocolate. But apparently my favorite food wasn't fitting for what the teacher wanted cause I was summoned for another favorite food. LOL.

The really funny thing is, the recipe in which Hannah wrote, is a dish that up until the last time I made it, she hated!! It's not even my favorite thing to eat, but it's a simple and hearty meal when you're doing Weight Watchers, so I make it from time to time. To read the real recipe, you can check it out on my mom's recipe blog ~~~> Mexican Skillet.

No comments: