Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hannah the ROCKSTAR

Today Hannah went to an American Idol Birthday Bash. The invitation suggested dressing up, so that's what she did! Thanks to the help of a friend who planned Hannah's outfit, here is Hannah, the Rockstar. This picture while she looks older with her hair up and bangs curled, under it all, I can still see the face of my baby. :)
The girls had a GREAT time. The birthday girl's mom had a girl from church who auditioned for American Idol, and made it to Hollywood week, come and sing for the girls. The girls who were familiar and watch American Idol were so much in awe of Eirika. Hannah and the Birthday Girl, Emma. They've been friends since birth.

2 comments:

Kim said...

It's funny you mentioned her baby face...I was checking the MyFamily site yesterday I looked at the picture on the home page from Christmas 2002. It doesn't seem that long ago, and everyone has changed some, but, wow, Hannah and Ryan are just babies! Her face is so round and cute, and Ryan is sucking his thumb. Made me want to cry! :D

Darcy said...

I know. And to think since that Christmas, we've added two more children to the bunch! LOL