Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mommy and Hannah Date

It's hard to believe that a week from today, Hannah goes back to school. I had many things I had wanted to do while she was off track, but the time just seemed to have disappeared. One of the things I had hoped to do was to spend some one on one time with Hannah, have a Mommy and Hannah date. We got to do that today.

I didn't tell Hannah what we were going to do today until we were cleaning up breakfast and I asked her to get dressed, etc because we were going somewhere that was a suprise. She kept asking questions as to where we were going, but I didn't tell her until we dropped Rachel off at Gramma's house. She was pretty excited, as far as Hannah's outward showing of being excited goes. LOL.

First stop, Starbucks for an apple juice and iced tea.
From there, we went to get Hannah a manicure and for myself, my eyebrows waxed. Hannah is always asking to have her nails painted, so she loved getting her nails done. She got pretty little flower decals put on a couple of her nails. I told her we'll have to come back in a few months when it's sandle weather to get our toes looking pretty. :) She also talked about getting her eyebrows waxed, but I informed her she was way too young to do that. LOL. After relaxing and getting purty nails, we went to Target to spend what was left on Hannah's gift card she got from Christmas. She was really particular on what she was going to spend her money on, she settled on a cute lavendar purse. We finished our morning together by running a couple more places. We had planned to go to lunch, but knowing that Papa was over at Great Grandma's house watching them put a new heater in, she decided she wanted to go get Gramma and Rachel and then head over to Great Grandma's house to see her and Papa.
Isn't the blue sky and clouds beautiful?

We had a good time this morning, looking forward to perhaps doing more Mommy and Hannah dates next time she is off track.

No comments: