Saturday, November 04, 2006

Eating with Chopsticks!!

We went back to the The Griffith Observatory this evening, this time taking my mother-in-law so that she could see the expansion and renovation.

But before we made our way to the Observatory, we stopped at P.F. Changs for dinner. Being the uncordinated person that I am, I can not eat with chopsticks. Forget it. Just give me a fork and let me enjoy my meal without having to work for it. My daughter, on the other hand, this being the first time she's tried eating with chopsticks, got it!! You should have seen her go. Never picking up a fork to eat. Must have gotten that knack of coordination from her father.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, that's great, Hannah!

Darcy, PF Changs offers "training" chopsticks. They are hooked together and pretty easy to use. Maybe you could try those. ;)

Darcy said...

LOL. Thanks for the idea Kim. I might think about asking for them the next time we're there, if the mood strikes me.