Monday, October 09, 2006

Today's Trip to Disneyland

Yes, we went to Disneyland today. And No, I don't ever get tired of going so much. We always find new things to do and everytime is always different.

We had a great time today. Because of the Columbus Day holiday, Hannah's friend Emma, and her brother had no school today. What better way to spend a day off from school than at Disneyland! The girls and I went down early this morning, meeting up with Lori and the kids once they arrived later in the morning.

I recently figured out how to take video using my digital camera and then uploading it to You Tube without having to do a bunch of editing, etc. Here is a short video I took while on the Teacups.

Hannah's been tall enough to go on the majority of the 'good rides' at Disneyland for at least a year now, but has always been scared for the unknowns of what the ride held. However, today, she conquered one of her fears and rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. While she wasn't exactly having the time of her life while on the ride, once she got off and had a few hours to think about it, she says she might give it a try again. We had a great day and look forward to our Disneyland trip next week, when we'll act as park tour guides for some friends from church and school.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I use our camera's video much more than I use our camcorder. I love it!

It was fun to see them on the teacups.

Darcy said...

I KNEW you'd love seeing the girls in action! I'm hoping to get some video of Rachel talking and will put it on her blog once I get it.

Kim said...

Oh, it would be great to see her talking!