Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Collecting Box Tops

A new school year means our class is once again collecting Box Tops for Education. The contest runs through October 15 and the class that brings in the most Box Tops, gets ice cream!! To help generate the promotion within our class, for every 10 Box Tops brought in, Hannah gets to pick something from the special treasure box. She likes picking stuff from the treasure box, and she likes getting mail, so if you would, would you please start saving your Box Tops and send them to Hannah!

And to those of you who already save them and send them to Hannah, a great big THANKS!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I've been waiting for this post. I was afraid this year they'd do soup can labels instead! I collected a bunch of them when we went camping because I bought a bunch of stuff I don't normally buy (Gogurt, chips, etc.). Also, Hannah hit the jackpot at our house when they started putting them on Kleenex boxes! I'm putting them in the mail right now...I think there's more than 20 in there. Have fun picking a couple treats, Hannah!

Darcy said...

Ooooo. Thanks!!! I know I've got a baggie of probably 20-30. And my mom and aunt and I think my Grandma all save them for Hannah too.