Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Hannah Funny

This made us laugh, so I just had to share this "Hannah Funny" on her blog.

Everynight before she goes to bed, I try to lay out the clothes in which Hannah will wear to school the next day. I did that last night, laying out her denim overalls with a polo shirt.

This morning, as I was getting ready to take her to school, Steven came to me and asked if I had anything else for Hannah to wear to school today because she didn't want to wear her overalls.

When asked why she didn't want to wear her overalls, her response was "I don't want to look like a dumb farmer". So I went into her closet, and pulled out a denim overall dress for her to wear, her response..."I don't want to wear that, then I'll look like the dumb farmer's wife".

3 comments:

Kim said...

LOL...I wonder if she came up with that on her own of if someone has commented on her wearing them before?

Darcy said...

I don't know. LOL. I do have a friend that was suprised I've gotten her to wear overalls this long. I think Hannah's just getting to the age where she might have noticed no one else was wearing overalls. LOL.

Kim said...

I loved overalls when my kids were little, but after potty training I don't like to mess with them anymore.