Sunday, May 28, 2006

First Drop Off Party!

Hannah was invited to a birthday party of one of her classmates this afternoon. When I told the the little boys' mom Hannah would be coming, she told me I was welcome to stay or just drop her off, whatever I wanted to do. I left that decision up to Hannah and she said she wanted to be dropped off. This was the first party I've ever dropped her off and not stayed for. I actually enjoyed just dropping her off. LOL.

When we went to pick her up, she was having a blast! They had a giant trampoline and had been jumping for hours. Needless to say she was one tired, sunburned (I remembered thinking I needed to put sunscreen on, but acutally forgot to), and one very dirty little girl. But she had a great time with all her friends from school!

No comments: