Friday, April 07, 2006

Hannah's Fridge

In school, Hannah has a writing journal that they write in a couple days a week. They draw a picture and then have to write two sentences about what they drew. These are some special writings that were taken out of her most recent journal to come home

This journal drawing was the only one in the entire journal that didn't have any corrections made by the teacher. We think it's because Miss Cejka knew this would be a special picture and needed no corrections.

"I see Jesus on the cross"
Recently Miss Cejka mentioned to me that at least once a week Hannah complains about being tired. She wasn't sure if she was truly tired or was just using that as an excuse to not do what she was asked to do. Hannah goes to bed between 7:30-8:00 on school nights, so we came to the conclusion her saying she was tired was just an excuse. So when we saw this drawing in her journal, it made us laugh.

"I am tired"
This drawing of Snow White shows how great Hannah is getting at details in her colorings.
"I like Snow White. She is pretty."

3 comments:

Kim said...

I was just thinking the other day that we hadn't seen any of her "fridge" lately.

The one of Jesus is so special!

I kind of chuckled when I saw these today. Just this morning I scanned in two photos of Ryan's (we have a scanner now!), and was trying to figure out to get them up on my blog.

Thanks for sharing! Great job, Hannah!

Darcy said...

That Jesus picture is special.

My mom asked her what made her think to draw such a special picture...and Hannah's response was "because it's Easter".

Kim said...

Yeah! It's great to know she knows what Easter is really about, huh?

He is Risen!