Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! In honor of the day, I threw together a luncheon and invited my mom and my sister-in-law and two neices over! It wasn't that quickly thrown together, LOL, but it wasn't until Friday that I finalized the idea and did the inviting. Which is rather last minute for me.

Anyways, the four cousins had a great time playing out in our backyard on the swing set and in the Little Tykes house. It was a beautiful day and they spent the majority of the time outside. As always, Hannah enjoys playing with her cousins. Here she is with Mckenzie, who is blow drying her hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's just nothing like family. It is such a pity that my boys' cousins all live far a way

Kim said...

Ditto Melany's comment. :(