Friday, February 03, 2006

Changing Things Around...

Hannah has a new look to her room! I had told her that after I had cleared out all the stuff in Rachel's room that I had accumulated for a yard sale, that I would change her room around. This afternoon we did just that!

We moved the Little Tikes Kitchen into Rachel's room. Something Hannah was looking forward to in hopes of avoiding the messes Rachel makes with pulling out all the containers of food in the refridgerator and messing up her room. And for the first time, her bed is in the middle of the room, for the last 3 years, it's been up against a wall because we weren't sure if she'd fall out with two open sides. LOL. Her room looks great! Like a little girls room now that the kitchen and some of the toy clutter has been put away and moved around!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the quilt!

Darcy said...

Ya know, that was MY bed spread on my twin bed when I still llived at home. I've had it a long time!