Monday, January 16, 2006

Sailing the Mark Twain!

Recently on one of my Disney websites, I read that guests can help steer the Mark Twain if you find and ask the Captain. One of my Disney crazy friends confirmed she had read the same thing as well, on a different site. So I decided to determine if what we had read was true and see if Hannah could help the Captain on a voyage around the Rivers of America.

It was true! Long story short, Hannah got to sail the Mark Twain! She got to ring the bell, blow the whistle and steer the boat! Little does she know the boat is on a track, but she thinks she actually steered it. It was so exciting!! What a beautiful view from the very top deck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that is just awesome!!! Where's the photos of that~!?

Darcy said...

Steven took the digital camera with him to London.

But I remembered we had our regular camera that takes film...so I took that with us. Thinking that once the roll of film was gone, I'd just have it developed onto a CD.

Well, I've been taking pictures for the last 3 days now. Finally decided to open the camera up and take a peek at the roll of film to see if the end was near....THERE WAS NO ROLL OF FILM!!!!!! I forgot to put film in the camera. DUH. I was sooooo bummed when I made this discovery.

Kim said...

Oh, that's so cool. If we get to go back to Disneyland again, Ryan would love to do that too!

Bummer about the camera. :(