Sunday, December 18, 2005

One Sick Girlie

Poor Hannah. This was suppose to be her weekend with her Gramie. In fact, she went home with Gramie following her Christmas performance on Friday. From here they headed to Disneyland for the afternoon.

Saturday morning, my mother in law called to tell us that Hannah had a bug, she had thrown up all over my mother in law's car and again once they reached home. Hannah's visit was cut short when she asked to come home and did so Saturday evening.She acted pretty okay once she got home last night. However, the night was a little rough as I was up and down with her several times...for miscellaneous things, one time it was simply for "a huggy".

Hannah has been quarantined to her room all day with the laptop watching movies. She has body aches, a fever, and a sore throat. I'm trying so hard to keep Rachel away from Hannah, it's the week before Christmas, and I would hate for Rachel, or any of us for that matter, to get sick.

Here's hoping for a better night and her waking up feeling better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor girl!!! I hope she feels better soon and that the bug won't spread

Kim said...

Hope she's doing better today!