Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Dressing of a Galaxy...

We had a fun outing today with some friends. We went to Los Angeles to see the exhibit Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars, it was an exhibit of all the costumes from all six of the Star Wars movies.
We weren't allowed to use flash phtotography, so a lot of the pictures inside the exhibit are pretty blurry. Here is a picture of Hannah standing in front of one of many of Queen Amidala's costumes. She asked that I put this picture on her blog!
Following the Star Wars exhibit, just our family went over to Hollywood and had a special treat at Disney's Soda Fountain!! Hannah enjoyed the flavor of the month which was called Cinderella Swirl, and Steven and I had black and white sundaes. And Rachel, she pretty much enjoyed everyones!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys always have so much fun!

Kim said...

That looks like a fun exhibit! I wonder if it will come our way?

Darcy said...

I've been meaning to tell you....I can't remember where I read it, I think it was in one of my recent issues of Family Fun, that coming in 2006, to your museum, the one that Ryan has a pass to, a Star Wars Exhibit is coming. I'll have to see if I can find the info again for you.

Kim said...

Whoo-hoo! Ed and I will enjoy it, even if the kids have no idea what it's all about. They haven't seen any of the movies. Let me know when you find the info!