Thursday, June 30, 2005

Tour de Grandparents

Hannah is currently on a Tour de Grandparents. LOL.

Sunday after church, she went home with my parents, Gramma and Papa for two days. And I've just returned home from taking Hannah up to her Gramie's house, my mother in law's, for two days.

Hannah's cousin is currently visiting from Northern California. Hannah was excited to get to spend some time with her. Tomorrow, Gramie and Grandpa Steve are taking both the girls to Disneyland! And I believe a trip to the zoo is in the works for Saturday.

Hannah will return home Saturday afternoon sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! :) My boys' cousin is also coming to visit for a week, from Sunday. They are very much looking forward to that. I'm sure they'll enjoy Disney!!

Darcy said...

Hannah always enjoys a trip to Disneyland. LOL. It'll be fun for her to go with her cousin!..who is older!