Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Indians and the Pilgrims


Hannah's class was joined by the afternoon kindergarten class today.

Together they did Thanksgiving activities that included making cornbread muffins, applesauce, and butter. At the end of the morning they came together as the Indians and the Pilgrims for a Thanksgiving feast.

In addition to the things they made, the feast also consisted of popcorn, apple juice, and pumpkin pie!

The kids looked as though they enjoyed their time together.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks fun!

Is Hannah really tall or does she just look it in this picture?

Darcy said...

Hannah is really tall. LOL. Those boys (twins) are the sons of my friend and she was commenting on how much taller Hannah was then the boys'. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the pics. Could you forward to me Darcy???? Yes, Hannah is a lot taller than my boys...And I always thought they were tall. My DH is 6'3...LOL The kids did have a lot of fun and I was glad we were able to stay.

Anonymous said...

Ahhw...it does look like a lot of fun